Shifting of registered office of the Company
Shifting of registered office
PROCEDURE FOR SHIFTING OF REGISTERED OFFICE
COMPLIANCES FOR REGISTERED OFFICE
Every Company shall –
1. Paint or affix its Name and address of registered office on the outside of every office or place in which its business is being carried on in legible letters in English and also in local language of that locality ;
2. Name engrave in legible character on its seal, if any;
3. get its name, address of its registered office and the Corporate Identity Number along with telephone number, fax number, if any, e-mail and website addresses, if any, printed in all its business letters, billheads, letter papers and in all its notices and other official publications; and
4. get print its name on hundies, promissory notes , bills of exchange and other documents.
CONSEQUENCES FOR NON-COMPLIANCES
• The company and every officer who is in default shall be liable to a penalty of one thousand rupees for every day during which the default continues but not exceeding one lakh rupees.
• If the Registrar has reasonable cause to believe that the company is not carrying on any business or operations, he may initiate action for removal of the name of the company from Register of companies after having physical verification of the registered office of the company. [inserted by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2019]